CBD Isolate & CBD Powder
CBD isolate, powders & crystals (can be found in terp sauce) (different to other CBD concentrates) are pure hemp compounds that have been extracted by CO2 extraction alongside other techniques, such as a process called ‘winterisation’, to extract the liquid to create the crystallized forms. The CBD Crystals that remain are pure extracts that contain an extremely high percentage of CBD (even compared to CBD Paste or the Strongest CBD Oil) and can be added to a variety of carrier oils to create your own products.
CBD powder is often used to produce homemade CBD oils (which you can actually do better with a hemp extract which you can purchase for wholesale – you can follow the tutorial of how to create your own CBD oil here).
What makes Isolate, and CBD Powder, different is the texture; the larger CBD Crystals have been crushed into a fine powder. In honesty, we do not rate isolate at all – it is cheap and ineffective compared to the full spectrum counterparts – if you are looking to infuse something with CBD, then we would recommend investing your time and money in a broad or full spectrum concentrate or distillate, rather than an isolate.
To add to this there are a few issues that are affecting isolated products, and that is poor imitations. These days the market is flooded with fake or ‘cut’ isolates that have been found to contain anything from washing powder or to be 100% plastic. Imagine consuming plastic or even worse, selling it to your customers.
What is CBD islolate?
Isolate vs Full Spectrum
How to Use CBD Crystals?
The questions: How to use CBD Crystals is actually easier than you think. Usually, CBD crystals are used to infuse a carrier oil or substance into a CBD product and isolate is a very useful product if you know how to use it. Make sure to choose your carrier oil depending on what you are wanting to use the CBD crystals for – for instance adding CBD to hemp oil is better for consumption than say Rosemary Oil, which is better for hair.
Add to A Carrier Oil
Here are some basic instructions on how to infused your CBD crystals with a carrier oil:
- “Place a carrier oil into a large beaker or bowl
- Boil water in a large pan and place the beaker in the hot water
- Keep slowly heating the water & stir the oil until it is just below 60 degrees
- Add your required dosage of CBD powder once oil is just over 60 degrees
- Keep stirring and monitoring the temperature until crystals/isolate has dissolved
- Remove beaker carefully from the water and allow to cool before use”
How to Make Vape Juice from CBD Isolate
- Add 8ml Propylene Glycol Liquid into a container.
- Then 500mg of CBD
- Stir so that they crystals are equally dispersed
- Place into bottle.
- Wait for CBD to dissolve (this could take a couple of hours)
- Add 2ml of Vegetable Glycerine.
- Add flavoured vape solution
Keep the isolate away from direct sunlight in a cool dry place.